Easy is usually fun. Easy workout. Easy tasks. Easy days. Easy money. Easy love.
But easy expires fast, like a piece of Manchego left out in the Spanish sun.
Hard is much less enjoyable.
- Hard workouts can make you suffer.
- Hard work can be unforgiving.
- And hard periods in a relationship can wear you down.
But hard doesn’t expire. It builds.
- It builds muscle.
- It builds work ethic and resilience.
- It builds portfolios.
- It builds lifelong friendships and romance.
So when it gets hard, endure.
It’s usually a sign you’re building something lasting.
Schulzke Dot Com Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.